Friday, November 5, 2010

Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3

Today is a day of tests. I have my first exam tomorrow, for which I have studied very little and a completely open day to do whatever it is that I desire. The only problem is that there is an NBA doubleheader (with Chicago v New York followed by Portland v Oklahoma City) on television and then I'm due for a visit to the gym.

Is this my pre-exam? The one testing 'commitment' that is hidden under the clever guise of reality? Abraham Lincoln said: "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." I've got the power to have a solid day of cramming, yet I will probably spend more than half of it watching basketball. Somehow, I can't help but feel (slightly) dismayed at how easily distracted I am.



Silly NBA, testing me like this!

Maybe I'll just do both.

1 comment:

Comments make me stronger! Rawr!