Monday, November 15, 2010

Return of the Crazy!

While flipping through television channels (as one often does when bored and tired) I came across this interesting little piece of TV-Culture.

Yo Gabba Gabba... The name alone makes you wonder, but the name alone cannot compare to the bottled up crazy that this children's program puts on exhibition. For example, lets take a look at some of the featured segments that make up the show:
The Super Music Friends Show
Dancey Dance Time
Super Martian Robot Girl
Play Pretend with Muno

...And keep in mind, these aren't my personal descriptions of the show segments- these are their actual titles!

Now, I will admit that I was aware of this show before now, in fact, I own a couple (3) of 'Yo Gabba Gabba' brand t-shirts. However, in my defence, I purchased and wear the shirts more for their bright, pretty colours than I do for the program that they advertise. Additionally, I had no idea of how insanely crazy this program was at the date of my acquisition of aforementioned articles of clothing...

If I did, I don't know, maybe I would've been a little too frightened to buy them incase their craziness somehow seep from fabric to flesh. I mean, seriously, it's like the whole thing is directed by a guy engaged in the consumption of illicit substances!

Either that or some terrible glitch in The Matrix.

2 comments:

  1. i am not going to lie.
    yo gabba gabba is fucked up.

    every time i watch it, i have no words.
    utter confusion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL

    yeah my child is banned from watching it already and he's not even born. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me stronger! Rawr!