Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Compact Broadcast

Broadcast #1
I keep reading articles in the newspaper about people who are found dead on trains or in apartments after ridiculous amounts of time- I mean a mother AND daughter dead can go unnoticed for more than a month? What the hell? Have we become so self-involved as a society that we're beginning to miss corpses altogether?


Broadcast #2
Someone drove passed me the other day in a low, shiny, limegreen automobile. I don't know why but I had the Bells of Notre Dame from the Disney rendition of Hunchback of Notre Dame stuck in my head and somehow this popped into my head:

But then I remembered all the plastic surgery shows there are floating around and it killed my buzz.

Broadcast #3
The obvious similarities between the words 'chilli' and 'chilly' annoy me. Especially because the meaning of those words rest at such polar opposites.

When I invent a language, it will make much more sense.

5 comments:

  1. I'm Chilean.
    From Chile.

    #3 = story of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw take the freggin CAPTCHA thingies off your thing. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAPTCHA has been banished to the E-Hell.

    I didn't even realize it was there =/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i thought i was the only one...

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me stronger! Rawr!