Monday, July 5, 2010

New MacBook = New Blog

Welcome to Nate Radio. The most fabulous thing on the internet*. Fingers crossed it will last longer than the average blog of mine and toes crossed that it will be slightly more entertaining.

So, have you ever just sat down at a keyboard and started typing? And continued to type until your mind runs out?

But you wont stop typing, because your mind never runs out. It's a difficult notion to conceive- the idea of something that never stops, never pauses, a self sustaining machine, producing new thoughts, ideas and philosophies every second- even now while I type, little things I write (for example, typing the word 'conceive' reminded me of the spelling rule 'I before E except after C' which in turn reminds me of when I learnt it in my school days which brings about further memories) spread off into an endless ripples of thoughts.

I'm not sure if everyone thinks like this, processing an endless web of different thoughts at once, but (to quote All Time Low) this is how we (aka: I) do.

However, an endless repartee of typing, although never exactly the same is sure to repeat itself, and I wouldn't want to bore you, so lets call it a day. I've done my job and opened the blog, now I have to go about the much more difficult task of nurturing it into something consistently… Present.

After all, nobody likes a blog with only three posts!


*Subject to relativity,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me stronger! Rawr!