Friday, August 20, 2010

University- it's like school for adults!

My adventure began a few weeks ago (coincidentally just around the time when my blog experienced an unexplained pause in updates) at Griffith Business School.

Was it exciting? Oh definitely, especially the drive there (but only when you combine it with B.o.B's "I'll Be In The Sky")





But was it the University Experience? The one you see on television, in the movies, to some extent in stage productions, etc, etc?

Well, my campus seems a little outdated. For starters, there seem to be a lot of smokers, I've mentioned this to people and no one else has really noticed…

Maybe I just keep walking through the wrong areas… The one where nicotine clouds congregate...


But, all in all, it is quite cool. Campus has little cafes, little coffee stops, little libraries with little people (mostly asian- that's not racist, just pure genetics). The business subjects range from being incredibly boring to slightly intriguing. Tutorials are ALWAYS better than Lectures and, somehow no matter how late I am or how far away I park, I always make it just in time for class.

University- it's like clockwork, but different.

1 comment:

Comments make me stronger! Rawr!