Friday, September 3, 2010

Your Sweetheart is not a Condiment!

I was thinking, as I often do throughout the day, and I came upon the realisation that every time I see my lovely, wonderful, amazing, significant other, I call her something stupid.

Nothing TOO stupid mind you, and nothing that anyone would normally pick up on. However, when you put it down on paper (or in this case, photoshop) you realise just how stupid it actually is.


And of course this is only enhanced with the addition of pretty colours.

Which brings me to my next point- why bother being original? Do girls get a kick out of a syllable they haven't heard before added in reference to their name? Is it really better to do something differently just for the sake of being different?



A chicken crossing a road to get to the other side accomplishes the same goal as a chicken crossing the road for any other reason. Right? (Although, for some hilarious variations to that chickens reasoning, see here)

I guess what it comes down to, for me at least, is do I want to be thoughtful, or efficient.

...

How romantic is efficiency?

2 comments:

  1. be efficient, mostly.
    that way when you're thoughtful it makes you look twice as freakin awesome.
    girls are good at getting used to stuff,
    so if you keep her expectations low
    its easier to be awesome :)

    my two cents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-)

    www.monchouchoumilano.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me stronger! Rawr!