Monday, September 20, 2010

Seriously guys, it wasn't my fault!

A week of this Blog has simply VANISHED! I mean, three updates a week is the benchmark... Yet this is the first post since last Monday?

Terrible.

However, I have a reasonable explanation. You see, I was stuck in a Hedge-Maze!

This Hedge-Maze to be exact.

It all began when I was reminiscing about Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (not that I read Children's books or is, in any way, affiliated with Witchcraft and Wizardry) and decided to do a search of local Hedge Mazes.

Success!

There was one not far away, only about 90 minutes drive. So, with the companionship of my trusty sidekick (and Girlfriend) I journeyed North until we saw this:


Which lead us to this:


Which, from the conveniently located 'watch tower' gave us the (less impressive view than promised) view of this:


Our mission was to find our way to the middle of the maze, bask in the glory of the fountain we would find there and journey out. We made it to the center, as photographic proof shows here:


But, unfortunately, I didn't make it out until just this morning...

Or did I?

Well, it wouldn't be a very good excuse if I didn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me stronger! Rawr!