Thursday, October 11, 2012

Zombie Apocalypse, The Epic Conclusion.

Nate-Radio Presents:

THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE Part IV




Needless to say, the Zombie-Infection slowly spreads until Will Smith sacrifices himself to save a vial of blood that holds the key to curing the infection. The infection escapes the terrifying reach of the Zombie-Apocalypse long enough to reach scientists who create a vaccine capable of mass production.

The world is saved. (Dramatic Pause) Alas, too late for the stick-men at Nate-Radio.

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to come back and read through your comics, but that was a very amusing comment comparing Australians debating politics to teenage girls getting all worked up about Edward vs. Jacob. I can't say that I have an answer. I do wonder though, just how much foreigners pay attentions to the ridiculous politics of America, especially in our presidential campaign season.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me stronger! Rawr!