Monday, October 18, 2010

Random Monday!!

A few weeks ago (within the late September/early October bracket) I visited my home town for just about a week. It was good to see family and friends and do my best to polish up my (already adequate) Halo 3 multiplayer skills, but one of the real highlights came during one of my last nights at home.

I was out in the garage rummaging through boxes looking for books when I found an entire box of my old stuff. Trophies, watches, little Tech-Deck skateboards and a plain, nondescript notebook.

Now, I have no memory of writing what was within this notebook, but on the inside cover it had my name, my signature and a little "©" copyright sign. It also had some (terribly) drawn comics which, although completely and utterly nonsensical, I found to be absolutely hilarious.

I left the book, but remembered the comics, one of which (in upgraded digital format) goes as follows:



Oh Young Nate, you random specimen, there are so many ideas I wish to steal from you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me stronger! Rawr!