Friday, October 29, 2010

LoLternatives

It's always refreshing when I e-chat to people nearby and I hear that their laughter coincides with their 'lol'. Nobody likes the chronic 'lol'er, especially when they are merely faking.



If you find yourself typing 'lol' without performing the act itself, consider one of these acceptable (yet silent) lolternatives: (p.s, feel free to add to this list)
"How amusing"
"Good one"
"That's clever"
"You have me rofling inside"
"TFTL - too funny to laugh"
"Genius!"
"That one made me smile"

Or if all else fails, just revert to the infallible:

"I don't get it"


Remember folks, it's never too late to start typing in an honest and responsible manner!

4 comments:

  1. i exhaled air through my nose quietly in a way that sounded like the rhythm of laughter....

    from jess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get it...

    Haha
    Great Cartoon Nate!- Love the link over as well!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me stronger! Rawr!