Thursday, September 13, 2012

Nate-Radio (Origins Edition)

I was going through some of my old stuff yesterday when I discovered an old 178x222m notebook buried amongst some old Wheel of Time books. On the inside cover read the following:

All text, lyrics, poems in this booklet are copyright to me
© 2006

I had no recollection of ever writing such a thing or having such a book, so with some degree of curiosity I opened it up. It was mostly empty except for the first few pages of which I had drawn some crude stick figure comics very similar to the ones I occasionally post here. One in particular I found so fundamentally stupid that I actually laughed. Out loud. That's a genuine 'LOL' there.


The Original (enhanced slightly in photoshop)

So, being the cool cat I am, I decided to pay tribute to my 2006 self and recreate this comic digitally in vintage Nate-Radio style!

Nate Radio Anniversary Edition

Six years in a dusty box, finally digitally remastered. If paper had feelings I'm sure this notebook would be pretty pleased with the outcome of more than half a decade of patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me stronger! Rawr!